Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Perils of Internet

Twenty years ago I was a college student looking for anything to distract me from having to reading 5 books and 10 scholarly articles by next Tuesday. Back then, the internet was so new. Everything was so interesting. Every page linked to easily to the next.

Since then not much has changed. At this very moment I am supposed to be archiving some blogs posts for work, which means I am fishing around in the blog world, which means, as you can see, I am only half working.

Here are a three of my favorite time-killers. The first two are oldies but goodies, and, sadly, still timely. The third is just plain silly.

muslimswearingthings.tumblr.com

peppersprayingcop.tumblr.com

animalstalkinginallcaps.tumblr.com
(mostly stupidly obscene, but there are some real gems)

No comments: