Wednesday, December 31, 2008

el año viejo

ay yo no olvido al año viejo
porque me ha dejado cosas muy buenas...
¡mira!
me dejo una chiva,
una burra negra,
una yegua blanca,
y una buena suegra...
ay me dejo una chivita,
una burra muy negrita,
una yegua muy blanquita
y una buena suegra...


**

oh, i don't forget the old year
because it's left me many good things...
look!
it left me a goat,
a black donkey,
a white mare,
a good mother-in-law...
oh, a little goat,
a very black little donkey,
a very white little mare,
and a good mother-in law...


tony camargo : el año viejo



ok, how cool is this video? i love the absentminded cinematography (um, uh-oh, that foliage is kind of getting in the way...). and how tony camargo spends lots of time wandering around with his back to the camera, like he forgot he's being filmed and then suddenly remembers. also, what are those golden pyramids? and who is that random guy that walks by at the beginning??

:) feliz año...

No comments: